segunda-feira, 6 de abril de 2009

Verbo To Be.

Forma Interrogativa, Verbo to be.

AM,ARE,IS, vem para o início da Frase.

Exemplo:

She is a Secretary.
Is she a Secretary.

Forma Negativa, Verbo to be.

AM -> Am not ou 'm not.
ARE -> Are not ou Aren't
IS -> Is not ou Isn't

Short form (Forma Abreviada) do verbo to be.

Am = 'm \
Are = 're > Junta na palavra Anterior.
Is = 's /

Am not - 'm not
Are not - Aren't
Is not - isn't


a)It is Raining now.
It's raining now.
(esta chovendo agora.)


b) Viviam and Ted are not brother and sister.
Vivian and Ted aren't brother and sister.
(viviam e ted não são irmão nem irmã.)

---


a) tommy is your brother.
I - is tommy your brother ?
N - tommy isn't your brother.

b) My father and my mother are im Caxias.
I - Are my Father and my Mother im caxias?
N - My Father and my Mother aren't im Caxias.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Patrocínio:

Patrocínio: